Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[QUIZ] Which character of hetalia you are? (6th quiz added)

+4
Victor8898
Smish
tentei
Helena
8 posters

Go down

[QUIZ] Which character of hetalia you are? (6th quiz added) Empty [QUIZ] Which character of hetalia you are? (6th quiz added)

Post  Helena Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:30 pm

1. quiz http://quizfarm.com/quizzes/quiz/xWestie/which-axis-powers-hetalia-character-are-you/

2. quiz http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes/8884780/which-axis-powers-hetalia-country-are-you

3. quiz http://www.theotaku.com/quizzes/view/2889/hetalia!_what_country_are_you%3F

4. quiz http://www.theotaku.com/quizzes/view/2887/which_hetalia_character_are_you%3F

5. quiz http://216.74.37.202/quizzes/quiz/Crowpool/which-hetalia-character-are-you/

6. quiz http://www.quibblo.com/quiz/eZxqZHU/What-Hetalia-Character-Are-You

Mine was Japan and Liech.. õ.o' that is quite weird, but ok lol. Do not forget to post your result.

Last edited by Helena on Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Helena
Helena
Admin

https://hetaliahouse.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

[QUIZ] Which character of hetalia you are? (6th quiz added) Empty Re: [QUIZ] Which character of hetalia you are? (6th quiz added)

Post  tentei Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:50 pm

First quiz:

Italy 75%
Germany 58%
Japan 50%
France 42%
England 42%
China 42%
America 33%
Russia 17%

YAYY I'm Italy cheers and germany is place 2 cheers
tentei
tentei

Back to top Go down

[QUIZ] Which character of hetalia you are? (6th quiz added) Empty Re: [QUIZ] Which character of hetalia you are? (6th quiz added)

Post  Smish Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:40 pm

First Quiz Results:
You Scored as England
A nation that was once a pirate and tormented Spain, England is a gentleman who is known for having terrible cooking skills, a foul mouth, and huge eyebrows. He does not get along well with France or Russia. He can sometimes be cynical, particularly towards America. Despite being mocked by the other nations for it, England is a strong believer of unicorns, faeries, and magic, going so far as to literally curse his enemies. England cannot hold his liquor well and is a very unhappy sort of drunk. He once formed an alliance with Japan because he felt lonely. He is classified as a tsundere character. England is sometimes referred to as the United Kingdom, but he represents the England part of it, and in one strip he notes that he has a brother named Scotland.

England
100%
Germany
75%
Japan
58%
China
42%
Russia
33%
America
33%
Italy
33%
France

Second Quiz results:

England (Arthur Kirkland):

A young man with an obstinate and sarcastic personality, who has lots of rain and was a former delinquent.
He likes cooking but he doesn't have any repertoire, and his food isn't edible to begin with.
He's good friends with fairies and ghosts, tries black magic and summoning and is a bit of an occultist.
(Even though America calls them illusions...)

His drinking habits are strangely bad. He likes black tea and embroidery.
Also, now and then he likes to paint portraits of of axles.
There's also that one bit about how, ever since forever ago, he's been fighting with France.

-----

I find this most disturbing as I do not drink alcohol and I am training to be a chef ._.
Smish
Smish

Back to top Go down

Post  tentei Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:03 pm

2nd quiz:

Liechtenstein:

A young lady under the care of Switzerland. She’s very clever.
She has a very humble and adult personality, but she will always clearly state her views.
She’s pretty high-tech.

I think it can fit ;D
tentei
tentei

Back to top Go down

Post  Victor8898 Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:54 am

First quiz:

ou Scored as Japan

Japan is hard-working, serious, skilled with his hands, and needs time to adjust to other people. He is inexperienced in the outside world, but does his best to learn all he can. Generally quiet, he s (Yea didn't really continue from there for some reason...)

Japan
58%
Germany
58%
France
42%
America
42%
China
25%
Italy
25%
England
25%
Russia
17%
Victor8898
Victor8898

http://myanimelist.net/profile/Kazekage_Gaara

Back to top Go down

Post  Eona Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:42 am

1rst test
Germany 100%
Italy 67%
Japan 58%
France 50%
England 50%
China 50%
America 42%
Russia 8%

2nde test
Canada

Shocked
Eona
Eona

Back to top Go down

Post  Helena Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:18 am

Victor8898 wrote:First quiz:

ou Scored as Japan

Japan is hard-working, serious, skilled with his hands, and needs time to adjust to other people. He is inexperienced in the outside world, but does his best to learn all he can. Generally quiet, he s (Yea didn't really continue from there for some reason...)

Japan
58%
Germany
58%
France
42%
America
42%
China
25%
Italy
25%
England
25%
Russia
17%
You cannot deny with that result, since you both are really quiet Razz
Helena
Helena
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FatKitty Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:09 pm

First Quiz:
America 92%
Italy 67%
Japan 58%
France 50%
Germany 50%
Russia 42%
England 42%
China 42%

Totally accurate! Haha!

Second Quiz:
Spain (Antonio Fernandez Carriedo):
Formally the country of passion where the sun never set.
He has a cheerful and passionate personality, with a big heart and can be a bit (significantly) thickheaded.
It’s a bit easy to run circles around him.

He can be pretty random sometimes, but if he were to describe himself he would say he’s recklessly burning with passion through and through.
He’s strangely affectionate to Romano.

Well, these quizzes aren't wrong! I always thought beeing a mix between America and Italy Razz

FatKitty
FatKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakura-Dust Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:59 am

Awesome quizzes, they're not obvious about the country behind the answer as most of them are ^u^

1st one, I got a tie breaker too:
Japan 75%
France 75%
England 58%
Germany 58%
Russia 42%
America 42%
China 33%
Italy 17%

2nd one (this was surprising):

Liechtenstein:
A young lady under the care of Switzerland. She’s very clever.
She has a very humble and adult personality, but she will always clearly state her views.
She’s pretty high-tech.

Sakura-Dust
Sakura-Dust

Back to top Go down

Post  tentei Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:16 am

3. quiz

Germany YAY ;D

4th quiz north italy xD can be true!

5th quiz

You Scored as Italy
Italy is a cheerful,energetic man,who went from being the kin of Ancient Rome,to an irresponsible crybaby.Although he relies on Germany a lot,Italy doesn't really listen to what he says.

Japan
54%
Italy
54%
America
45%
Germany
38%

Italy again XD

Last edited by tentei on Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total
tentei
tentei

Back to top Go down

Post  Helena Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:17 am

3rd quiz:

Germany Razz

4th quiz:

[QUIZ] Which character of hetalia you are? (6th quiz added) 2887_America

Everytime each quiz I have different results o.o'
Helena
Helena
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eona Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:30 am

3rd quizz
England

4th quizz
North Italy

5th quizz
Japan 83%
Italy 71%
America 25%
Germany 25%
Eona
Eona

Back to top Go down

Post  tentei Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:35 am

6. quiz japan :O
tentei
tentei

Back to top Go down

Post  Eona Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:14 pm

6th quizz
Japan
Eona
Eona

Back to top Go down

Post  Helena Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:03 pm

Lol everyone is Japan or what? Shocked
Helena
Helena
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  YuriSachiko Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:13 pm

*suspense...

WAAAAAAAAAT.. *__________*

You Scored as France
France was once a large nation, but after Napoleon Bonaparte had died, he was no longer good in war and instead attracted tourists to his country with his wine. He has an intense rivalry with England, and loves to argue with him over trivial topics. As a reference to France's historical relations with colonial Canada, Canada has a similar hairstyle to him. France is infatuated with most of the nations. He has been known to make blatant sexual comments at every opportunity. France maintains a bit of facial hair because he feels it makes him look like a big brother. He is constantly pictured carrying a rose.

France
83%
Japan
58%
Italy
58%
China
58%
Germany
50%
America
42%
Russia
33%
England
33%

YuriSachiko
YuriSachiko

http://hetaliafanforum.xooit.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  Eona Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:27 pm

Helena wrote:Lol everyone is Japan or what? Shocked

Don't worry, i send the link to one of my friends and she had America.Smile
Eona
Eona

Back to top Go down

Post  Smish Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:08 pm

Ooo yey more quizzes =) Hopefully I'll Get some different results this time!

3 - England

4 - England

5 - Germany

6 - England

These quizzes are making me out to be a bloody strange person indeed D:
Smish
Smish

Back to top Go down

[QUIZ] Which character of hetalia you are? (6th quiz added) Empty Who am I?

Post  WolfFire Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:10 pm

Hey I didn't take any of those quizzes I don't think.

But I took 11 different quizes and I got - you guessed it - Japan twice. That could fit sometimes I guess, i am quiet at times and peacful when I can be.

But over all I am not Japan, iI got - you wouldn't believe it - Poland, that fits too at times, I am very stubborn and there isn't much people can do that causes me to quit.

But all in all the other 8 times i got - one guess: China? No - Germany. Yes 8 out of 11 times I am Germany, which fits, next to Germania he's my favorite character any way. But yeah it fits, iI am stubborn, a fighter, you can't do much that will make me quit, I love to read, and when it comes to school I am a workoholic. So yeah I am like Germany. study Neutral

Well have fun, and for once Helena, someone was not Japan.

~Wolf flower

WolfFire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down